For amalgamated hromadas:
● professional integrated analysis of available hromada's strategic and spatial planning documents; studying potentials and obstacles for spatial development of settlements within hromada in the context of broader region;
● development of a spatial development concept that could be further utilized for spatial planning and infrastructure development on hromada's territory in the next 10-15 years:
● development of prototype pilot projects (social infrastructure, public spaces, other local projects and initiatives) that can be utilized to attract investments;
● enhancing competences of hromada staff in assessment of planning documents and development of terms of reference for land-use and other technical plans;
● exchanging experience and best practices with representatives of other Ukrainian hromadas.