Electronic gift certificate – a great gift to friends, partners, colleagues, because what books to buy for the selected denomination – the owner of the gift will decide.
A gift certificate for books is also a great version of a corporate gift: every employee of the company is unique and almost impossible to find a special gift in a short time.
After the purchase of this certificate and its payment within the day, the message with a special promotional code, which is equal to the value of the selected electronic certificate, will be received in order.
You can use the certificate to register orders through an online store on the publishing site.
Once the order is placed, please enter your personal promotional code and click Activate.
The certificate can only be used once. If the order cost is higher than the certificate value, the buyer pays the difference in the amount. If the cost is less than the certificate value, the difference between the purchase value and the denomination of the buyer will not return.
The certificate is valid by the end of the year.
By Visa / Mastercard card through online service Liqpay
By cash upon receipt of order
To the Nova Poshta branch office or address delivery by Nova Poshta courier
Free delivery from 1000 UAH
Pickup by yourself
address: Kyiv, Prorizna 10
1.1. A real offer, is the official proposal of FOP Vozniak Bohdan, then by text – “seller”, conclude a contract of sale and sale The official website of the seller “https://canactions.com” (hereinafter referred to as “Internet Site”).
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the buyer’s proposal of the seller (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract of sale of goods, is considered to be the fact of payment by the buyer of the order on the terms of this contract, within the terms and at the prices indicated on the website of the seller.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, if the context does not require the other, the following terms have the following value:
– “product” – a material object placed in an online store, for which the price, name, description, characteristics are indicated, the status of its availability is indicated;
– “Online Store” – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”, a means of submission or sale of goods, work or service through the implementation of an electronic agreement.
– “Seller” is a company that sells goods presented on the Internet.
– “Buyer” is a natural person who has concluded a contract with the seller on the terms lined below.
– “Order” – the choice of separate positions from the list of goods indicated by the buyer when placing an order and payment.
Scope of the contract
3.1. The seller undertakes to transfer the goods to the buyer’s property, and the buyer undertakes to pay and accept the goods on the terms of this contract.
3.2. This contract regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
– voluntary choice by the buyer of goods in the online store;
– self-registration by the buyer of the order in the online store;
– payment by the buyer of the order designed in the online store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the buyer in the ownership of this contract.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the website of the online store and is available.
4.2. The buyer, when ordering, is obliged to inform all the information required by the seller for the sale of the goods, namely the name, telephone, email, delivery address and other necessary information to the seller.
4.3. Each position can be presented in an order in any quantity.
4.4. In the absence of goods in the warehouse, the company manager is obliged to put the buyer to know (by phone or through e -mail).
Order payment order
5.1. The price of the goods is indicated in UAH.
5.2. Payment of goods is made by the buyer:
– Visa or MasterCard bank card at the time of order;
– cash upon receipt of the goods in the carrier’s department, when handed over by courier or at the point of self -export.
5.2. Prix not receipt of money on the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order delivery terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased from the online store is carried out by self-export from the place of issue, courier delivery or the carrier “Nova Poshta”, to the buyer of the carrier branch.
6.2. Orders are sent within 7 days from the date of confirmation of the order in the presence of goods in the warehouse. 6.3. Together with the order, the buyer is provided documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and duties:
7.1. The seller is obliged:
– fulfill the terms of this contract;
7.2. The seller has the right:
– unilaterally terminate the fulfillment of the terms under this Agreement in case of violation of the terms of this Agreement by the buyer.
7.3. The buyer is obliged:
– Pay and receive an order on the terms of this Agreement in a timely manner.
7.4. The buyer has the right:
– place an order in the online store;
– require the seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibilities of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for the non -compliance or improper fulfillment of the terms of this Agreement in the manner stipulated by this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
– for a slight inconsistency of the color scheme of the product, which may differ from the original product solely through different color transfer of personal computers of individual models;
– for the content and truth of the information provided by the buyer when placing an order;
– for delay and interruptions in the provision of services (processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons that are outside the scope of its control;
– for illegal illegal actions performed by the buyer through this access to the Internet;
– for transferring to the buyer of his network identifiers – IP, Mac addresses to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access provided to him, is responsible for the damage caused to his actions by persons or their property, legal entities, state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of circumstances of force majeure, the parties shall be released from the fulfillment of the terms of this Agreement. The circumstances of force majeure for the purposes of this Agreement refers to events that have an extraordinary, unforeseen character that exclude or objectively interfere with the implementation of this Agreement, the onset of which the parties could not predict and prevent reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any differences solely through negotiation.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement, subject to preliminary publication on https://canactions.com
9.2. The online store is designed to organize a remote way of selling goods through the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified in the ordering of information. At the same time, when making an acceptance (ordering and further payment of the goods), the buyer gives the seller his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the sense of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
9.4. Payment by the buyer of the order designed in the online store means the full consent of the buyer with the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”
9.6. Using the online store resource for previewing the product, as well as for the order for the buyer is free.
9.7. The information provided by the buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the buyer, delivery of goods, performance of settlements, etc.
The order of return of good quality goods
10.1. The return of goods to the online store is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. The return of goods to the online store is carried out at the expense of the buyer.
10.3. When the buyer is returned to the goods of good quality, the online store returns to him the money paid for the goods after the return of the goods, minus the expenses of the online store related to the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
Term of the contract
11.1.1.Electronic contract is considered concluded from the moment of receipt by a person who sent a proposal to conclude such a contract, answers to the adoption of this proposal in the manner determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commercial”.
11.2. Until the expiration of this contract, this contract may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refunding cash
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, in the event of failure to comply with one of the parties to the terms of this Agreement and in the cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.