We are inviting ambitious and talented professionals to collaborate with CANactions School team. If you have INTEREST in architecture, urbanism, and education in these spheres, and have IDEAS of short-term or long-term educational projects – you are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
- Support in implementation of an educational project in urbanism
- Cooperation with leading international experts, international organizations, and projects
- Opportunities for growth and ideas’ implementation
- Approximating your career dream
- Learning environment
- Opportunities to teach
- Development of skills and competencies
- Graduate degree in the fields of architecture, urban planning, or other fields relevant to urbanism
- An idea/plan of an educational project on relevant urban development topics
- Genuine interest in urban development, desire to bring changes to this sphere
- Experience working in relevant urban development projects is a plus
- Experience in educating or education management is a plus
- Understanding and supporting sustainable development goals and principles
- English – at least B2 level
- Teamwork skill.
- Alignment with the CANactions School’s educational principles
- The project has to target a relevant for Ukraine topic – housing, strategic urban planning, sustainable urban design, territorial development, etc.
- The program should teach the skills and knowledge in demand and suit the target groups
- The project can be concerned with architecture and design, as well as with policies, social and strategic processes